Large Capacity Water Reservoir
- The water reservoir provides 90+ seconds of water flossing time.
- Several countertop reservoirs include a lid.
Water Pressure Settings
- To control flossing power for a custom clean, advanced countertop models offer 6 or 10 water pressure levels, depending on the model.
- Pressure ranges from .68 to 6.2 or .68 to 6.89 Bar.
Water On/Off or Pause on Handle
- In addition to a power switch, several models provide a convenient water control on the flosser handle.
- Either push a button to pause the water flow or slide an on/off switch.
- All Waterpik® Water Flossers help brighten your teeth by removing plaque and food residue.
- The Waterpik® Whitening Water Flosser adds precision teeth whitening while you floss.
- The Waterpik® Whitening Water Flosser mixes a gentle whitening agent with water to remove stains between the teeth and in hard-to-reach places.