TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The People's Card scheme is operated by People's Pharmacy Limited of 62 Victoria Street, Hamilton, Bermuda. People's Cards are issued by, and remain the property of, People's Pharmacy. People's Pharmacy may, at its sole discretion, refuse to issue a People's Card and may withdraw a People's Card from a participant at any
- You may use your People's Card only in those People's Pharmacy stores participating in the
- To earn or redeem points, you must present your People's Card to the sales associate at the register during your You will not be able to obtain or redeem points by giving the People's Card to the sales associate after the end of the transaction.
- Points will be awarded when you purchase goods with a total cost of more than $1, but cannot be awarded against purchases of books, cigarettes, gift cards, magazines, newspapers, parking vouchers, phone cards, prescriptions and certain other classes of goods which may be modified and added to the At People's Pharmacy stores, one point will be awarded for every $1 spent in each transaction of over $1.
- You may redeem some or all of your points for goods or for a contribution towards the price of goods once your application form details have been recorded by People's Pharmacy (normally 5 days after receipt of your application form). You may not redeem points for cash.
- In the event of the failure of any equipment used to operate the People's Pharmacy People's Card scheme, People's Pharmacy may refuse to redeem points on any
- If, after purchasing goods on which points have been awarded, you subsequently obtain a refund from People's Pharmacy for the goods (in accordance with your statutory rights or any People's Pharmacy policy concerning your refunds}, at the time of the refund, the points awarded on the purchase will be removed from your People's Similarly, if you obtain a refund on goods purchased in whole or part by redeeming points, then all or part of the refund may be given by re-awarding you the points which you used.
- You may hold only one People's Card at any People's Cards are available to Bermuda residents only.
- The conditions of use stated on the reverse of the card form part of the terms and
- You may apply for a new card if yours is lost or Your points balance at the time your card was lost or stolen will be transferred to your new card.
- Any printed statements made by People's Pharmacy Limited, regarding the People's Card scheme, form part of these terms and
- People's Pharmacy may amend or terminate the People's Card scheme or amend any of these terms and conditions (including the value of points), at any time, by giving notice to participating
DISCLAIMER & SIGNATURE
By completing this application form, you will have opted in to the People's Card scheme and consent to the scheme's Terms and Conditions.
I certify that my answers are true and complete to the best of my knowledge.
I understand that false or misleading information in my application may result in cancellation of my People's Card.