- Odorless and tasteless water soluble powder for use food and beverage
- Rapid onset of potent effects (typically less than 30 minutes)
- Total: 2,000 mg Delta-8 water soluble powder per container
- Scoop: active 20 mg Delta-8 THC
- Child resistant packaging
Whether at home or on the go, GramCo’s Quick Mix is the perfect, discreet delivery system for all your Delta-8 THC needs. Quick Mix is a nano-encapsulated Delta-8 water soluble powder that is tasteless and odorless. GramCo’s Delta-8 Quick Mix can be used in a variety of ways to provide you with a fast-acting high that is as potent as you’d like it to be. If your tolerance for THC is higher, simply add additional scoops of Quick Mix to achieve the desired effects.
GramCo’s Quick Mix can be used in numerous food and beverage preparations, including:
- Beverages - juice, coffee, tea, lemonade, as a replacement for alcohol in mixers, and more
- Cooking and Baking - cookies, brownies, cakes, soups, breads, and more
- Food Preparation - sauces, chocolate syrup, maple syrup, icing, whipped cream, and more
Concentration: 10%, meaning 10% of the total weight of the powder is active Delta 8 (e.g., 1 gram of powder equals 100 mg of Delta 8).
Suggested Use: Add the intended amount of active Delta-8 to your food or beverage, mix until completely incorporated (a minimum of 1 minute), then enjoy! It is both advised and best to use a digital scale that can read at least to the tenth of a gram, if not the hundredth of a gram, if you want to be as accurate as possible.
You may consult a physician before using this product.
Not mixing well enough or long enough may lead to an uneven distribution of Delta-8 THC in your food or beverage. Please use caution in the preparation of any food or beverage using Delta-8 THC water soluble powder, particularly if using multiple scoops in a single food or beverage product.
Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions.
Do not drive or operate any heavy machinery while using this product.
Store with the top fully closed in a dark, cool, and dry area of your house.
Store away from children, ideally in a locked cabinet or closet out of the reach of any children.